Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dance Concert

Well it's been an age since I last wrote. I guess life (& death!) getting in the way of things in the meantime. Felt a bit unmotivated to write since the last entry - obviously!! It was kinda hard to follow on from too though.

So anyway, heaps of things have happened since & I won't even bother to try to catch up. I just wanted to do a quick post to say that Sasha & Nikita have their dance concert tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it, yet nervous at the same time. Their costumes look amazing & I hope I remember when I get off here to pack some tissues in my bag because I KNOW I'm going to need them.

I've packed & repacked their bags a gazillion times, written lists, laid out their clothes for tomorrow morning. And now I really should get to bed because it's going to be an early start for the day & I need to make time to make myself respectable as their mum too - don't want to let the side down. lol

No comments: