Wednesday, October 15, 2008

He's getting better

Just a quick post to say that he is a bit better than yesterday, so maybe he'll be okay. He's eaten ham, chicken wings, & some gourmet dog food. He's drunk & done some wees. He's still a bit weak, but he's got a bit of a spark back into his eyes. He's not out of the woods yet, I think a trip to the vet is in order still, but more to see what they recommend to aid his recovery.

Maybe he got bitten by something, maybe he ate something (I'm thinking chocolate) that he shouldn't have, or maybe David is right & he was depressed that we went away.

Whatever it is, I'm willing to give him some more time & see if he continues to improve. So I'm still hoping & wishing he'll be okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how amazing!...keeping my fingers crossed for a full recovery...